THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Out of the underworld

Go down 
+2
Cavash
gvcolor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gvcolor
Slave
gvcolor

Out of the underworld Empty
PostSubject: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 19:20

Saying Hi - I’ve been reading the forum for about three years and thought I should come up from the underworld Smile I'm in the San Francisco East Bay and got into 40K with my son about 4 years back... I stick to DE as my faction for games but love painting anything.

I’ve been playing wargames and miniatures for around 35 years, love the hobby side of building and painting as much as playing the game, and paint commissions for one of the studios from time-to-time. This is an awesome forum and resource - happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 19:24

Welcome to TDC, gvcolor. Glad to see you've decided to join us after lurking in the shadows. Smile

I hope you find everything you need here. Enjoy your time in the forum!
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:31

Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 00:08

Welcome - to a world of atrocities, cruelties and delight beyond your imagination!
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion
The goat

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 11:36

Hello.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25 2016, 19:14

Welcome Smile

Would love to see some of your stuff in the P&M section if you fancy posting anything. Sounds like you have a talent Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
gvcolor
Slave
gvcolor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2016, 04:24

Thanks all - I figured out the pic posting thing - yeah! Best of all was getting two games in this last weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the underworld   Out of the underworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the underworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-