THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Veil of Tears Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholyllama
Sybarite
Unholyllama

Veil of Tears Questions Empty
PostSubject: Veil of Tears Questions   Veil of Tears Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 17:04

In light of scattering templates allowing for non-targeted (initially) jinkers to jink, would a similar situation apply if the template scatters onto a unit with Veil of Tears (where Veil could potentially cancel out the blast)?

Similarly, would Veil of Tears' effect trigger if the template is initially over a unit with the blessing on them; however, is not centered under the template (e.g. a large blast is over 1 normal unit but the initial placement also touches 1 model in a different, Veiled unit)?

Would Veil of Tears trigger in either of these cases to force my opponent roll range on the blast weapon?

Lastly - does Veil of Tears affect Template weapons?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Veil of Tears Questions   Veil of Tears Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 19:06

From the draft FAQs on the 40k Facebook group:

"If the Template of Blast marker (before scatter) is placed over any models affected by Veil of Tears, the firing unit is considered to be targetting them, and must roll as described in the Veil Of Tears psychic power. If a Blast scatters onto a unit affected by Veil Of Tears the firing unit is not affected."

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Unholyllama
Sybarite
Unholyllama

PostSubject: Re: Veil of Tears Questions   Veil of Tears Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 19:11

Wow - completely missed the DE and Harlequin FAQs on their FB page.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Veil of Tears Questions   Veil of Tears Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 20:01

They were about three or four weeks ago, and were quite disappointing. (Dark Eldar asnd Harlequins got one page each)

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veil of Tears Questions   Veil of Tears Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veil of Tears Questions
Page 1 of 1