THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohnaka
Hellion
Ohnaka

500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets Empty
PostSubject: 500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets   500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2017, 12:17

Just starting Dark Eldar for the first time.

Heres the preliminary list I have come up with: Smile

HQ:

Archon (could be converted into a Homunculus using Admech bitz and bobs I have lying around)
w/ Shadowield
100pts

Troops:

10x Kabalite Warriors
w/ Raider (Disintigrator Cannon, Night Shields, Splinter Racks), Splinter Cannon
180pts

5x Kabalite Warriors
w/ Raider (Disintigrator Cannon, Night Shields), Blaster
145pts

5x Kabalite Warriors (objective holder)
40pts

Fast Attack:

3x Reavers
w/ Heat Lance
58pts

Thoughts? I have little experience with Dark Eldar, so any C&C would be much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: 500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets   500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2017, 13:37

Why don't you try Purge Coterie formation? It fits in 500.
Back to top Go down
Ohnaka
Hellion
Ohnaka

PostSubject: Re: 500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets   500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2017, 17:20

Hmmm I could, problem is this event we are running you can't change what units are; so if I make the Kabalites Trueborn, they have to be Trueborn for the rest of the event (I was going to have some blasterborn down the line but not this early).

So it could be a problem, alternatively I could go with no one in the raider and 20 kabalite squad I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets   500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500pts DE List made with 2 start collecting box sets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: