THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StackedDeck
Hellion
StackedDeck

Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List Empty
PostSubject: Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List   Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 14:40

I am looking to expand my Reborn Warhost to be something I can take to 1850 tournaments. Below is what i have thus far:

Jetseer w spear & spirit stones 135
2x 3-man scatbikes 81+81
2x 3-man shurcannon bikes 81+81
2x 5-man Kabalites w blaster in a dual cannon venom. 120+120
6-man Reavers w caltrops & champ with caltrops 136
5-man Spiders w Exarch with TL spinner 125
*1 wraithlord w flamers, eml, & blance 170
*1 fire prism w shurcan 135
* these both will be swapped for a wraithknight once I get one.
Total: 1265 so 585 open

I really don't know what direction I want to expand into. Get 2 more aspect squads to do the Aspect Shrine? Seer Council? I have some Harlies too but don't want to run a Troupe; but would love to add a Shadowseer to some CC squad (incubi or scorpions maybe?). I feel like I need at least one CC squad but not sure what to try. I think I have MC, light AT, and infantry covered but need some heavy anti-tank.
I know wolfstar and riptide spam are in the meta. I think I can deal with the riptides but don't know a good way stop/slow the deathstar aside from try to out-maneuver it. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List   Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 18:07

When I still posted in the competitive group my favorite form of trolling was well poisoning. It was a double-edged blade because it made me extremely paranoid of other people's advice that didn't make any apparent sense. Topics like this take me back to those days like a 'Nam flashback.

Why are you bringing a Wraithlord and a Fire Prism?

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
StackedDeck
Hellion
StackedDeck

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List   Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 21:36

Honestly because I have them and they are basically the same points (combined) as a wraithknight. So once I finish one of those, I'll drop them both.
Didn't mean to come off as trolling. Just meant I wanted to focus on a TAC tournament style list. I have CSM to play casual games, this one is solely for hyper competitive play.
I haven't played since 3rd Ed so really not sure what I *need* for a versatile list.
The volume of S6 shots should handle light vehicles and hopefully some flyers/skimmers. For heavy armor I see ravagers (not my preferred option), fire dragons (need a transport and can't get a no scatter falcon), wraithguard (need wwp or something to get in range), or blasterborn in a venom. The last option appeals to me the most though dragons are a close second. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List   Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 23:07

You're not coming off as trolling, I'm just saying, when I see people asking for competitive advice and they're clearly off the mark my first instinct is to say "yeah it's good."

I could give suggestions but for competitive lists the answer is essentially the same as it's always been for Eldar. Scatbikes and Spiders. Stack 'em to the heavens.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List   Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanding Ynnari to Competitive List
Page 1 of 1