THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raven guard infiltration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Raven guard infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27 2017, 23:23

How many troops can they infiltrate? In matched play you're restricted to one of the same each turn, does that mean only one squad can infiltrate?
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2017, 01:52

Matched Play section of rules covers this. The Mac of one command point per phase does not affect CP used before or after game. Or other abilities not during a phase.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2017, 06:06

I would not worry too much about it. Since it is infiltrate and not DS, there is a good chance they will lose their infiltrators if they get too close and lose initiative. Its a very risky move to do if made aggresively.
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2017, 10:50

You don't have to be too aggressive with it in order for it to be valuable. I can think of several good uses for this. The most obvious would be centurions or devs on top of that LOS blocking ruin in the middle of the board, or a squad of jump marines with flamers, out of LOS on the flank to distract you from the three scout squads that has infiltrated in to cover on the other side.
All depending on the board of course.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28 2017, 11:06

Yea. But still risky. Thats all. Its useful, but not especially powerful tactic that can backfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven guard infiltration   Raven guard infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven guard infiltration
Page 1 of 1