THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Custom vehicles?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12 2017, 05:37

So I was reading something about GW bringing back custom vehicles. I wonder if we will get this too. Venoms with dis canons sounds evil. But I have no idea if this will happen.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12 2017, 05:53

Only custom land raider

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12 2017, 05:54

A truly modular vehicle system would be fantastic, if probably rather complex if it could include scratch built custom vehicles.
I say maybe some form of "Chasis cost x and has y hardpoints, with various weapons having different hardpoint costs (maybe have hardpoints for normal weapons and heavy hardpoints for heavy weapons), with Chasis with transport capacity having the option to switch it out for extra hardpoints"
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12 2017, 10:20

Custom vehicles only ever existed before through a White Dwarf article (later republished in a book with a load of other articles.
Whereas they WERE technically legal to use rules, I sincerely doubt the concept will make a return. THe current trend seems to be "only rules for models we currently sell".

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12 2017, 10:53

The parts of the Land Raider are completely interchangeable. I've magnetised all mine to be able to swap between Phobos, Crusader and Redeemer whenever I want, and also to position the sponsons at the front or rear as needed. It would be nice to be able to mix and match the weaponry though, and hopefully this will come with suitable rules to adjust the transport capacity accordingly.

Sponsored content

Custom vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom vehicles?   Custom vehicles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom vehicles?
Page 1 of 1