THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N3ver mercy
Slave

Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks   Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22 2017, 11:20

Hi guys

i was hoping to get some painting advice on how best to paint Kabal of the black heart armor and any other bits of useful knowledge - such as flesh,

I picked up a starter kit last week and have just finished the armor and base coats of other parts of my archonAdvice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks 23846610

finding that painting Elder is a lot more detailed then the marines and tau that i am use to!

Thanks

Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks   Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22 2017, 13:31

What i used for flesh : flayed flesh for the based, washed in Drakenhof nightshade (althouh Nuln Oil or Biel tan green could work here).
Gives them a pale, vampire, sickly life-absorbing wrecked soul look. I love it Smile

Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks   Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23 2017, 07:33

Use the app, there is a kabalite warrior with all the colors Wink

Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks   Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice - Kabal of the Black Heart - Tips/Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: