THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bloody Claw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2018, 21:08

So I realized that I started a terrain log a while back but never did a log of my models, so...well, here it goes.  

Right now I am working on my Titan that was destroyed moving from Europe last year. Over time I will put up the rest of my army Smile

What it used to look like

Kabal of the Bloody Claw SDddUmc

When it arrived from Europe

Kabal of the Bloody Claw YkNF9NP

Current state. Still a ways to go, but want to touch up some of the paint in the hard to get places before gluing any more...and I thought about magnets, but with some of the breaks, it just makes it too much trouble at this point.

Kabal of the Bloody Claw I4HE2a4

And while not recent a shot of my army from a couple of years ago...

Kabal of the Bloody Claw EDDEwgHKabal of the Bloody Claw YhgLh6qKabal of the Bloody Claw PeDu7jGKabal of the Bloody Claw BEIfWnOKabal of the Bloody Claw F0bWxalKabal of the Bloody Claw 5XfMOdZKabal of the Bloody Claw LViG23jKabal of the Bloody Claw RxkWI4L
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2018, 09:22

Looks stunning, bold contrasts and varied schemes... look awesome on that board too
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bloody Claw
Page 1 of 1