THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes Empty
PostSubject: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 11:10

Hi,

I´m having pretty good results with one 10 man Mandrake unit and since i´m going to get a nice deal on 20 more Mandrakes, i´m going all out. I´m thinking of a Vanguard detachment with 3 x 10 Mandrakes...i actually love these dudes in CC also, i´ve had really viable enemy units getting bogged down by the 10 man gang, but in the last game, as the enemy was using the annoying marine shoot-while-you-appear-stratagem, i lost a few models while getting greedy and coming in too close , so learned from that Wink.

Has any one tried this? The order is already set, so i´m hoping for good news people Smile

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 12:10

I have tried this, and before the Reserves changes early in the year they were fantastic.
After the changes they become slightly less good, but still fairly nice.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Lord Weston
Hellion
Lord Weston

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 13:29

I tried this a couple of games ago. It worked really well, I took out a techmarine on a bike some scouts on an objective an assault squad and some characters plus a landspeeder over a couple of turns with them. The caveat is my opponents list was poor and he had a bad game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes
Page 1 of 1