THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Death world forest and resale value

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

Death world forest and resale value Empty
PostSubject: Death world forest and resale value   Death world forest and resale value I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06 2020, 04:58

I went a bit crazy buying up the death world forest terrain. I know see that it has gone way up in price. I do not intend on selling what I have and want to customize some of the trees but I am hesitant. Should I just leave them the way they are suppose to be or just go ahead and build the last three I have as a custom piece? How mich value will they hold over time?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Death world forest and resale value   Death world forest and resale value I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09 2020, 17:30

I have personally never sold any of my 40k stuff (currently occupies half of my guest room). You would be surprised how often you go back and make use of stuff that is covered in dust.

Cant comment on how it holds monitary value, but its nice to always have conversion-fodder arround. Never know when you need a random part for your custom Grotesques/Talos/etc Wink
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Death world forest and resale value   Death world forest and resale value I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24 2020, 16:34

Yea Its looking way to good wiyh the Front line gamming matt I got lol. Im going to customize the last ones I have. Now if I could fine a shardwick spines box at a good price I would be finnished with mt dark eldar occupied death world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death world forest and resale value   Death world forest and resale value I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death world forest and resale value
Page 1 of 1