THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? Empty
PostSubject: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2021, 17:55

While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? 9c540991-while-we-stand-we-fight

I've read this several times now, but I must miss something. When not using Talos/Cronos, Flyers or Ravagers,
its always our HQs and our Raiders, that have the highest point values. It specifically says 'Models', not Unit.
So, how could a 18pts Sslyth score this objective? A single Reaver Costa 2pts more.
So, please, pretty please, with sugar on top!!! Could someone tell me, what I miss here? Suspect

Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2021, 20:16

This was in the new FAQ/Errata; it has been changed to units.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/nnjnTVNO9s0YfZpc.pdf
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2021, 20:32

Oh. So the Court is one unit and as that counts until its completely destroyed. Well, it seems, I need some more Sslyth.
Thank you. Wink

commandersasha likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2021, 21:48

Another, possibly stupid, question: The Court now acts as one unit, unlike 8th edition, where they all were single units, right?

Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2021, 22:20

Zenotaph wrote:
Another, possibly stupid, question: The Court now acts as one unit, unlike 8th edition, where they all were single units, right?

Correct. No Medusae running off on their own to Deploy Scramblers!
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2021, 00:49

Too bad. I also miss the MW on 4+ from the Lhamean. But who cares? I can deal them otherwise...

Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2021, 03:37

Yeah its 2 Courts and Drazhar for WWSWF, the Courts are 4 of each Ur-ghuls and Sslyths (136pts odd memory) Drazhar is 135pts and he is hard to kill unless you miss play him.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2021, 10:40

amishprn86 wrote:
Yeah its 2 Courts and Drazhar for WWSWF, the Courts are 4 of each Ur-ghuls and Sslyths (136pts odd memory) Drazhar is 135pts and he is hard to kill unless you miss play him.

Oh, I better link this here to the other thread in Army Lists. Thank you, too. Wink

Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20 2021, 22:09

amishprn86 wrote:

I would recommend using Trueborn for WWSWF instead of Drazhar. Drazhar is a tough nut to crack, but I never want to have any hesitation with tossing him into the fray.

The standard Trueborn squad also costs 135, so you get to choose between them. But in all my games with the new book, my Trueborn have died exactly 0 times. They're almost always in a raider, it's usually the furthest from the enemy so bringing the resources to kill it is tough, and even if they do, it is likely parked next to cover that the Trueborn can pile into.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20 2021, 22:59

sekac wrote:
amishprn86 wrote:

I would recommend using Trueborn for WWSWF instead of Drazhar. Drazhar is a tough nut to crack, but I never want to have any hesitation with tossing him into the fray.

The standard Trueborn squad also costs 135, so you get to choose between them. But in all my games with the new book, my Trueborn have died exactly 0 times. They're almost always in a raider, it's usually the furthest from the enemy so bringing the resources to kill it is tough, and even if they do, it is likely parked next to cover that the Trueborn can pile into.

Depends on the match up, you dont always take WWSWF its built into the list so you have that as an option.

But this is a good point to make if you are bringing Trueborn at 135pts.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?   While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While we stand, we fight! How to score with the Archons Court?
Page 1 of 1