THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies

Go down 
+6
Burnage
Soulless Samurai
Archon_91
Squidmaster
Azdrubael
krayd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 13:32

Today, GW announced via WC that you can take a patrol of harlequins in any Asuryani or Drukhari army without interfering with army rules:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/02/01/aeldari-lets-you-bring-a-harlequin-troupe-with-your-battle-forged-armies/

Gelmir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 13:55

Also, they named Patrol Detachment still have 2 Elite, Fast Attack and Heavy Slots.

Clowns are officially part of the Drukhari book now. And can be used without restriction, other then CP cost for patrol i guess.

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 13:58

Also:

Quote :
"Harlequins aren’t the only Aeldari who can cross traditional faction borders — keep an eye out for updated Ynnari and all-new Corsairs."

I absolutely love this. Right on theme for Harlequins, and it brings my tiny collection of clowns back into the game.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Dalamar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 14:48

YES!!!!!!!!!! Murder Clowns are back on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 16:24

This is 100% accurate exactly what I was hoping for.
I am having a bit of a bad day, but this certainly makes it better. Smile

Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 18:47

Well this straight up kills kabal involvement in any list cause I have a feeling the Psychic powers from the shadowseer will be more beneficial to our units than anything kabals can bring ... and as another beatstick hq ... solitaire beats archon ... and possibly succubus ... and any shooting our lists will need can be handled by the new corsairs if they have a similar ruling to Harliquins
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 19:24

I am 102% sure that shadowseer rules and psychic powers will only affect Saedath keyword (Harlequins)

Judging by rumours Solitair will be less scary.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01 2022, 20:50

Yeah, I expect psychic powers to still be faction-locked (Though a Shadowseer might still prove useful in other ways).

The only exception is likely to be if you're using pure Ynnari (which might make an interesting case for them, especially if GW finally drop the stupid special character requirement).

Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02 2022, 06:41

Outstanding news, very hyped to be running my clowns again.
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02 2022, 10:10

GREAT!

...and I just selled out my little Harlequins collection

I mean, GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02 2022, 14:10

lol so.... after a "wannabe" nerf...........they give more ammo to our beloved Drukhari? I don't know for you but i don't see how we can leave the top 3 of the meta now that we are already comfortably sited at the top :/ unless the Harlequins just don't bring anything new to the table for us....
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02 2022, 14:17

Kalmah wrote:
lol so.... after a "wannabe" nerf...........they give more ammo to our beloved Drukhari? I don't know for you but i don't see how we can leave the top 3 of the meta now that we are already comfortably sited at the top :/ unless the Harlequins just don't bring anything new to the table for us....

Well, we should be on top. Let the lesser races fight over second place.  Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies 1f608

Azdrubael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02 2022, 16:59

Just think of all the Jank Sean Nayden going to be able to do now.

For me Personally I just want a way to field bot the Avatar of Kaine and the Yncarne in the same list, you know just for giggles.

As for Tiers right now as of today I think we are 4th.

1st.  Richard Siegler
2nd. Custodes, even worse now with the points drops
3rd.  Nids with Cult
4th.  Druhkari
5th.  Crusher Stampede

After the Codex: Aeldari book

1st.  Richard Siegler (after LVO win and winning 2000pt army he was heard saying all I want is the Tau Manta.)
2nd. Aeldari (including Druhkari)
3rd.  Tau
4th.  Custodes
5th.  Nids and Cult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies   Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequins in Drukhari/Asuryani armies
Page 1 of 1