THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Growing presence and a new model?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Growing presence and a new model? Empty
PostSubject: Growing presence and a new model?   Growing presence and a new model? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2022, 17:30

So looking at the new article on the knights I saw that we were posed as the opponents ... specifically some wracks and a grotesque. So it feels like we are getting more appearances as "enemies" in a lot of these features ... but also ... taking a closer look at the grotesque in the photo it doesn't look like the fine cast grotesque... especially the liquefied gun arm ... it might just be a good kit bash or a new grotesque kit ... featuring in our upcoming Nachmund army of renown?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/04/26/unlock-unparalleled-power-with-bondsman-abilities-and-exalted-court-upgrades/

There is a link to the article
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Growing presence and a new model?   Growing presence and a new model? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2022, 18:15

I'm on break at work right now but I can check when I get home. I'm 95% certain that is the finecast model. 5% terrified they made the terrible finecast model into an imperceptibly different terrible plastic model.

The Strange Dark One and Soulless Samurai like this post

Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Growing presence and a new model?   Growing presence and a new model? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2022, 21:02

Archon_91 wrote:
So looking at the new article on the knights I saw that we were posed as the opponents ... specifically some wracks and a grotesque. So it feels like we are getting more appearances as "enemies" in a lot of these features ...

Looking at how long we were the boodyman at the competitive scene, it is kind of fitting Razz

But I gotta disappoint you on the Grotesques. To me it looks exactly like the finecast version.
Back to top Go down
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Growing presence and a new model?   Growing presence and a new model? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2022, 22:27

The Strange Dark One is correct, that is the finecast Grotesque from 2012. Fantastic model, by the way, I'm sad to see it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing presence and a new model?   Growing presence and a new model? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing presence and a new model?
Page 1 of 1