THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikjust
Hellion
Erikjust

How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?  Empty
PostSubject: How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?    How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2022, 18:30

As the title says how does the lore describe a Drukhari who has had his/her soul either almost or completely drained by Slaanesh as looking like?
I think i read somewhere that they look emaciated with luminous eyes.
But is there any other lore describing their appearance and if so how are they described?
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?    How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2022, 19:12

Actually there is. A Harlequinn in the Path of the Dark Eldar trilogy can sense the nature of the souls of the eldar around him due to his psychic attunement. To him, the soul of Dark Eldar look very sinister and corrupt, even demon-like in some cases.

For the Harlequinn, it was an easy sport to spot the real Asdrubael Vect who likes to surround himself with body-doubles. Vect had an unparalleled malice and darkness to him that was not possible to mistake.

For this reason, I also like to paint my DE in a more undead fashion. Very pale with highlights of faint-blue.

Soulless Samurai likes this post

Back to top Go down

How does the lore describe parched Drukhari´s apperence?
Page 1 of 1