THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Upcoming new model?

Go down 
+6
Zenotaph
Soulless Samurai
Vorl-Xoelanth
Squidmaster
Thor665
krayd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Upcoming new model? Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2022, 15:33

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/12/30/looking-ahead-to-2023-warhammer-40000/

Preview image at bottom looks like a new Drukhari model. Possibly for a kill team (I'm guessing that it will be for the Soulshackle expansion). It's a little too spikey to be a corsair (and something that looks like the characteristic kabalite chain/hook appears to be attached to its belt).
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2022, 16:30

Yeah, they're basically saying it's DE when talking about it.
I always liked that bird Corsair model from their Kill Team, so a DE falconeer thing excites me too. I'll almost undoubtedly spring for that kit when it comes out. Some of those kits have been the coolest things GW has done of late in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2022, 17:10

Upcoming new model? J6KH6sNDUQXcHRUC

It looks like it could have potential!
The bird part intrigues and mystifies me, but the idea of finally getting something new is far more exciting!

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2022, 17:30

This has me excited, it looks just like a basic Kabalite with the bird on his arm so maybe a special character or kill team stuff? It seems unlikely but I have the faintest hope they are redoing the beastmaster and beasts.

Edit: Pretty certain it will be a simple upgrade sprue for kabalite warriors in the next kill team box Soulshackle.
The basic body is identical to the kabalite kit.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2022, 01:08

"You guessed right, folks, it's an Imperial Inquisitor wearing the armour of a Kabalite Warrior as a trophy!"

Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2022, 14:46

Could be a Voidraven. His cries are said to bring insanity...

The Strange Dark One likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01 2023, 07:15

Going more into the myriad weird-crap in commoragh would be excellent, so I'd be interested to see if it's actual new things or just a new sprue for trueborn

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03 2023, 16:26

I think it's gonna be part of a druhkari kill team ... so we can probably expect it to be an upgrade to kabalite warriors and trueborn within the soulshackle or the kill team box after, then as it's own unit/upgrade a month or so after
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2023, 12:54

Obvious space marine lieutenant

But seriously, just looks like a kitbash of a Kab with Corsair bits. Ill kitbash my own if required.

The Strange Dark One likes this post

Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2023, 14:26

fisheyes wrote:
Obvious space marine lieutenant

But seriously, just looks like a kitbash of a Kab with Corsair bits. Ill kitbash my own if required.

Heh. I've already done that in order to get more models out of my corsair box.
Back to top Go down
Wrack_Enthusiast
Hellion
Wrack_Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09 2023, 13:34

New models are always nice, but wracks still don't have rules in Kill Team. This seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity to correct that mistake - and I'd kill for a coven-themed upgrade sprue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming new model?   Upcoming new model? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming new model?
Page 1 of 1