THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flayed_Heart_Kabal
Hellion

2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart Empty
PostSubject: 2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart   2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2011, 20:51

Thinking about taking this list to WARgamescon, what do you all think?

Dark Eldar Kabal of the Flayed Heart 2,000 points

Lady Malys
Archon with Shadowfield, soultrap, huskblade, combat drugs
5 incubi with klaivex, venom with 2x splinter cannons, grisly trophies, torment grenade launchers
2x 3 trueborn with 3 blasters, venoms with 2x splinter cannons, grisly trophies
2x 9 wyches with haywires, hydra, hekatrix with agoniser, raider with FF, grisly trophies
3x 5 warriors with blaster, venom with 2x splinter cannons, grisly trophies
2x Ravagers with FF
Voidraven with FF

1,998 points

21 Killpoints hurts a little, but other than that, I like it. Thoughts?

Keeping it evil since 2010.
Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart   2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 11:34

Immediate thought is why no PGL. If I was running incubi I'd always take a PGL on my Archon to allow them to charge into cover. I prefer an agoniser on a close combat archon over the soul trap huskblade combo, just feel it's a better all round option.

Also not sure about the amount of AT for this amount of points, perhaps put the warriors in raiders instead. I run 22 KP's at 1750 points. You've just got to wipe them out.
Back to top Go down
clidefr0g
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: 2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart   2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 18:35

There is pretty much no reason to run trophys on all your vehicles, kenny is right you need more AT, if u want to keep ur bomber for dealing with extra targets i would suggest adding a third squad of trueborn instead of the incubi, since they really aren't going to do too much as a squad of 5 with no leader in a venom.

Kenny: i feel its fairly obvious that the two characters were going to fly with the wyches, thats why the archon doesnt have a PGL, however; kenny is correct that if you have incubi they pretty much need a PGL.

Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart   2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 19:22

Yeah, realised that about the characters, but incubi are hindered without grenades. I was trying to hint that the archon should be with them or they should not be in the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart   2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k Kabal of the Flayed Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: