THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macaque666
Slave

Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil Empty
PostSubject: Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil   Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2012, 23:52

Hey everyone. I'm now to this site but I figured this would be a good place to ask my question. I am putting together a DE army and was hoping to base it off of the Kabal of the Broken Sigil, but I cannot find any information on their colors anywhere. Would anybody be able to help me?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil   Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2012, 02:25

Here you go! http://www.thedarkcity.net/t431-kabals-of-commorragh-the-broken-sigil
I had to do a Google search, it was here the whole time! Looks like just black and gold. I would add red or blue as a spot color to break it up a bit. Hope this helps.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
macaque666
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil   Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 02:20

thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil   Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 02:21

Very much welcome! Post some pics once you give it a try.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil   Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help: Colors for Kabal of the Broken Sigil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: