THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New White Dwarf issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindless_Murder
Hellion
Mindless_Murder

New White Dwarf issue Empty
PostSubject: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 16:50

Correct me of I'm wrong, but from what I've read, this next issue of W.D. will be taking a leap towards, A) talks of the 6E and possible intros of such, and or, B) talks or rather actual DE models!! I'm pretty pumped about this either way " just to see what becomes of it", but most of all I just want our HQ selection to get bolstered up a bit. Don't get me wrong, conversions are fun, and at times more of a necessity on certain models than a true model, but who isn't psyched to see new models?! cheers Anyway, I'm curious as to if anyone else has read or heard the same thing I have( reference "A" and "B"). This also, if voidraven does come out and look badass, would it be more of rock than razorwing jetfighter?

Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 20:14

Where have you read this?

AFAIK, the new WD will have rules and models for three new Ork flyers, a Space Marine flyer and the Necron Scythe variants will be released.

Current very educated guess on the Voidraven is August.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 20:40

I'd heard the same as sky, I had heard DE special characters mentioned, but certainly not till the autumn if I remember right

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New White Dwarf issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours