THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I don't think I am lost... yet? ><

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N.A.V.I
Slave
N.A.V.I

I don't think I am lost... yet? >< Empty
PostSubject: I don't think I am lost... yet? ><   I don't think I am lost... yet? >< I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 01:49

Hello to all!

I am from Ontario, Canada, and have started playing 40k last year. First "army" was about 750pts of Space Marines. After a couple of months I got rid of them and picked up playing Dark Eldar. Which I have enjoyed ever since. I played several games in 5 edition, building my army up to a little over 1000 points.

Due to issues, I couldn't spend anytime with my army for the past couple months, but have recently have comeback to the hobby. I am completly oblivouse about the new edition that has come out. So I just recently bought the new book, printed faq's and am reading and setting goals.

Current Goals:
1) Learn as much as possible about 6th (Almost done making notes and using sticky's)
2) Inquire about 6th E theory, if there is any, and how DE now fit into the game (Read a bit)
3) Update my army, both in paper and coverting models (No clue where to start)
4) Paint EVERY MODEL new army (I am a terrible person cause only 6 models are completly finished)
5) Play and become a more consistent player in the 40k world

I stumbled upon this amazing community while looking for tips, and would like to join your kabal. Is there any thing I should keep in mind or do? Is there any places where I should start reading?

Thank you for your support, comments, and tips!
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

I don't think I am lost... yet? >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't think I am lost... yet? ><   I don't think I am lost... yet? >< I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 03:53

Welcome to The Dark City, happy to have you.

There are some very good threads floating around in the General Discussion and Tactics threads that have a lot of info on whats working well in 6th Ed.
I recommend starting there and having a good read. Should you still have questions then feel free to post something up and we will be happy to help.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down

I don't think I am lost... yet? ><
Page 1 of 1