THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Necron Debris?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damnosus
Hellion
Damnosus

Necron Debris? Empty
PostSubject: Necron Debris?   Necron Debris? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 05:54

So I play against my wife's necrons fairly often and I was wondering what sort of debris I could put on the bases of some of my units that is fluffy but at the same time would show that I play against necrons. Obviously no necron parts as they phase out/back to wherever their local repair station is, but how about necron armaments? Do necron guns phase out too or are they left when they are dropped?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Necron Debris? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necron Debris?   Necron Debris? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 14:56

well, actually in the new fluff, sometimes necron phase technology doesnt work as well as they want it too, and sometimes stuff gets left behind. So its perfectly find to model some necron stuff badly damaged as basing material.

Other than that, it would be cool to see a cron trying to put itself together, only to be stepped on by something (a talos, or a warrior shooting it) and then you can always use scarabs. They are a dime a dozen Razz Also GW just put out different basing kits, and if i remember right, one of them is almost perfect for a cron world (I forget which though). So there are a ton of options out there for you now.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Damnosus
Hellion
Damnosus

Necron Debris? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necron Debris?   Necron Debris? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 16:50

Oh cool stuff! I will have to see what is left over from any sprues that she gets (once she gets some) and then go from there. Is it just me or does it seem like the fact that lots of necrons have faulty connections should be represented in their rules somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Necron Debris? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necron Debris?   Necron Debris? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 17:53

well its either faulty, old, or just super badly damage (like the phase out button got stuck or ripped out when my dark lance went through it) so its all in all meh. Personally I dont like the changes in fluff they did to Crons, but to each their own I suppose.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necron Debris? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necron Debris?   Necron Debris? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necron Debris?
Page 1 of 1