THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mregular
Slave

Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle? Empty
PostSubject: Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?   Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 16:39

Can you fire BOTH their pistols and jetbike weapons in the same phase?

It says in the codex on page 45 "Each Jetbike in a unit can fire with one weapon for each rider on the bike."

I understand that you can only fire the underslung splinter rifle on the jetbike as there is only one model, but the rider also has a weapon. Is the splinter pistol only there to give them an extra attk in CC?

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?   Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 16:43

You can't fire both in the shooting phase but you get to use the pistol as a cc weapon in assaults.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?   Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 18:16

bikes give the model relentless, which allows them to shoot their weapon and still charge (among other things). But there is no rule that supercedes the "1 model shooting 1 gun rule", so no, you can either fire the pistol or the rifle. Basically there isnt really much of a discussion on which is better Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?   Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers - can you fire pistol and rifle?
Page 1 of 1