THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delvian
Hellion
Delvian

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain Empty
PostSubject: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 08:50

Scenario: I roll a 6 on combat drugs. My Succubus, an independent character, starts the game with a squad of Wyches. They both have a pain token through their access to drugs. Therefore this Wych squad with Succubus has 2 pain tokens at the start of the game.

Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 09:02

yes.

Think of it this way; if your succubus was with a squad of incubi, would she get a pain token? She would because she benefts from combat drugs, and the squad now benefits from the pain token as they have power from pain.

Delvian
Hellion
Delvian

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 09:36

Nice thanks

Wouldn't it be frustrating if you were to forget something like this in a game?! tongue like I have been doing since October!
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 15:55

Combat Drugs are rolled prior to deployment, so you don't have to choose which squad you are putting your Succubus with untill after you roll.

If you roll a 6, you may decide to put the Succubus, with a different unit to transfer some feel no pain to say a unit of Inubi, then leave them and join your wyches (Basically using your Succubus as a Haemy). Or you can choose to put the Succubus together with the wyches and share the pain to 2 pain tokens.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: