THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Red Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

Kabal of the Red Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Red Shadow   Kabal of the Red Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 14:09

So I am not exactly new to the Dark City. I had an account before but forgot my password and username, so I made a new one to go along with my new YouTube series on Dark Eldar Tactics. My YouTube username is KabaloftheRedShadow. I have been playing Dark Eldar for about 6 months and I love them. The only one of my friends that I haven't beaten is our Eldar player. Either he likes to cheat, or really doesn't know his Codex which I doubt due to the fact that he has been using it for probably about 8 months now. Either way, I love Deldar and they will be my main army from now on. (I converted over from CSM) I will put up pictured of my painted models soon, as well as lists and tactics I have found. Please feel free to contact me.

-Archon Hedonus Vex of the Kabal of the Red Shadow-
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

Kabal of the Red Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Red Shadow   Kabal of the Red Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07 2013, 20:03

Welcome back Red Shadow, nice to see more converts from CSM's joining the DEldar ranks.

Will have to take a look at these videos of yours sometime. Don't forget to post them in the main forums so you can get some good feedback from the whole Dark City.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Red Shadow
Page 1 of 1