THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice

Go down 
+5
Hydra
Mushkilla
Evil Space Elves
Shadows Revenge
Baron Tordeck
9 posters

What kind of clothing do you want?
Hooded Sweatshirt (pullover)
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba1312%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 12% [ 4 ]
Hooded Sweatshirt (zip up)
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba1329%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 29% [ 10 ]
Short Sleeved T-Shirt
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba1347%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 47% [ 16 ]
Long Sleeved T-Shirt
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba133%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 3% [ 1 ]
Ball Cap
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba130%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Watch Cap
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba133%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 3% [ 1 ]
Rubber Bracelet (like the yellow LiveStrong ones)
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba136%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 6% [ 2 ]
Other
The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba130%The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice Empty
PostSubject: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07 2013, 22:17

So looks like the option for some wearable swag has just barely edged out dice, I think I have covered all the options but if not feel free to write in your vote.

Also while Eye of Error will have lead on design if anyone has suggestions or something they want to submit as an option PM them to me.

You will have until 1/21/13 at 2359 EST to make your choice and submit design ideas.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!

Last edited by Baron Tordeck on Tue Jan 22 2013, 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 14:11

hoodies definately. While I normally wear normal ones, a zip up one wouldnt be that bad

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 14:53

While I think hoodies or zip up sweatshirts are a good idea, I voted for T-shirts. T-shirts can be worn year-round, and it would keep the cost per person down which make them more accessible to a greater number of forum members. The larger the number of orders, the lower the cost per item.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 15:07

Hoodies...for the love of the muses no hats, I don't want hats to invade another game!

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Kabalite Warrior
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 17:48

As mentioned t-shirts have a clear advantage... multi-usable.
I can wear a tshirt under my other clothing to work and feel superior over the others who don't see it. And if i need to show off why my cool and nerdy tshirt i can openly wear it.

Design wise, i would go for something rather simple (makes the printing and the durablitly much easier/better) that can be flocked... and something that isn't to specific so everyone can wear it without saying "i am just playing a coven and don't like the Black Heart Kabal"

Hive Fleet Hydra

Kabal of the Poisoned Fang
Back to top Go down
http://h-archive.blogspot.de/
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 19:37

I agree with ESE.
As much as I would like the hoddie, Tshirts are much more versatile and cheeper. As long as we get a good design on a good quality shirt I can wear it all year round.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
curebdc
Hellion
curebdc

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16 2013, 03:43

yeah T shirt would be awesome! I'd rock it on days I knew I'd be playing... maybe Alternate Apparel or Drifter, they have great colors/designs and really comfortable to boot.

Back to top Go down
Tony Spectacular
Kabalite Warrior
Tony Spectacular

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16 2013, 10:31

As I've mentioned, the guys in my bike club run a print shop. I'm sure I can get whatever we decide on screened at a very reasonable rate.

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16 2013, 11:38

Hoodies are better, but here in Australia is usually hot so I voted for t-shirt. Bring it!

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 04:37

Looks like t-shirts have won. I will be looking up companies to order from as well as getting logo ideas over the next week. Polls for logo going up once I have some options submitted.

If anyone has an idea for a logo, please PM me.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice   The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark City Swag - Year Two - Clothing Choice
Page 1 of 1