THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Blind + Lelith =

Go down 
+2
Azdrubael
Kung Fu Hamster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kung Fu Hamster
Hellion
Kung Fu Hamster

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 06:01

I thought of this idea a short time ago, so it may not be all that viable. However, it would be hilarious should it be pulled off correctly.

My idea is this: Ally with an army that will allow you to use the Blind special rule (the only one I could think of off the top of my head is CSM), and use it against a tough unit to crack, like the unit the enemy's warlord is in. Assuming their fail their initiative check, that unit will now be WS1 and BS1.

That's when Lelith charges in.

She has 4 attacks base, 1 for an extra CCW, 1 for charging, and a whopping 8 for her special rule concerning the difference in WS (don't have the codex in front of me so I don't have the name) for a whopping 14 attacks that all ignore armor! Even at S3, there's still enough attacks to take down most units or HQ models.

The look on your opponent's face when you pull this off would be absolutely priceless.

Bonus points if you use a unit of Hellions with a stunclaw to drag their precious (and expensive IC) away from his bubble-wrap before dropping the bomb.

I realize this will be tricky to pull off, but will get you style points from onlookers (and will make a great battle report) and will cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth from your opponent. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 13:40

Thats kidna to difficult and expensive to pay off. You essentially want to pay about 200 points for the unit of Talons to up Lelith atacks by 3 or so against most targets. That equals 1 marine corpse on average. And this effect wont even happen every game. And Talons is extremely overpriced and not that hot unit by themself.

Sorry to discourage but that just too theryhammer.
Back to top Go down
Eldur
Sybarite
Eldur

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 15:47

You can use the Fear rule from an allied deamon (the Avatar) on the charge to the same effect on the enemy WS. If you get the warlord trait that forces the enemy to use te lower Ld on the unitit can be easier too.
I can imagine that lelith and the avatar charging together will make your enemies actually Fear for their unit hehe.

Eldur project log for Dark Eldar and Eldar
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 16:00

There is a simple counter move would be to challenge you/lilith, so all those attacks could only hit one model, instead of erasing a whole unit.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 16:09

You could always accept the challenge with the squad leader. That being said this tactics seems like a lot of work for very little gain.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
King Alacran
Slave
King Alacran

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 17:09

all mortals doubt those that wish to be epic

Blind + Lelith = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind + Lelith =   Blind + Lelith = I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind + Lelith =
Page 1 of 1