THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.

Go down 
+2
Xelkireth
Local_Ork
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. Empty
PostSubject: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 18:01

Hello!

I guess this things WILL pop out at some point, so...

Mantic started to make their sci-fi range. So while there are only Orx (Add "Space" in front Smile) grunts in plans, I wonder if/who would You like to see DE.

Personally I would like to see something like "Dark" & "Light" in one army. Exactly what You could get from mixing Eldar grav Tanks, Psykers and "Wraith" stuff + "Space Boats", assault troops, jetfighters and coven (as "dark" spirit engineering counterpart). Mixed in 40-60%:40-60% ratio and option to run exclusive light or dark.

Kinda like prefall and postfall Eldar.

What are Your thoughts/ideas?
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 22:44

I hate their fantasy models. They're hideous. They better do a better job with their sci-fi range.

As to what I'd like to see is unique looking orks and unique looking everything else. It won't be long until the get a cease and desist on their ork line.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 23:43

Xelkireth wrote:
I hate their fantasy models. They're hideous.
Really? From what I've seen of their work them appear to be a cheaper, better version of GW

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 00:32

Exactly. Considering they are few times cheaper (20 Mantic Orcs = 10 GW Orcs, deals get way better when You pick more) and actually not so bad (oh, heads WERE kinda dissapointing) I would say those there is chance to have decent models...

Hmm... that gave me an idea.
Back to top Go down
Radium
Kabalite Warrior
Radium

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 05:56

I agree with Xelkireth. I absolutely hate the models. They all look pretty bad to me.
Maybe they'll do better on their sci-fi line, though.

Your idea would be pretty goo, Local_Ork. Although I already feel Mantic would be better off doing something more original than just ripping off GW, I would like another view on the Eldar.

My Archon's latest trapped soul: Kairos Fateweaver
Back to top Go down
Sedarofe
Hellion
Sedarofe

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 07:26

Hrm, another view of Eldar can be a bit tricky. Though, I think Mantic can pull it off, as real lore wise, there were dozens of differnt variations of elves
Back to top Go down
horrid
Hellion
horrid

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 09:42

gbvau j

PostSubject: Re: Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.   Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warpath - How would You like to see Elves in Space.
Page 1 of 1