THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dr3dg3
Hellion
dr3dg3

Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 10:25

Inspired by Andy Chambers' Path of the Renegade, the special rules for Duke Sliscus, and the advice that the codex gives for characters of rival Kabals, I'm feeling that a converted Archon portraying Xelian would be the perfect warlord for the army I've been working on. Once I can get more Wyches, an Archon, a Dark Elf Sorceress, and some Dark Elf Corsairs, I'm hoping it won't take TOO much green stuff before I can kit bash her onto the battlefield! Will hopefully get started tomorrow. Has anyone else gotten ideas from these books? Would be awesome to see a model of someone like Archon Malixian or Belathonis the Haemonculus!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 14:02

Archon Malixian is the 2nd coolest Dark Eldar ever. Wink

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 14:27

Sky Serpent wrote:
Archon Malixian is the 2nd coolest Dark Eldar ever. Wink

Who is the coolest then? If I may ask Razz

Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 14:32

Look at his name, his title, his signature, his project log, his very persona here on the forum. Do you even have to ask sich a thing? Very Happy

dr3dg3
Hellion
dr3dg3

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 14:38

Clearly it's Lady Malys. *trollface* But yeah, it's cool to see someone else who knows of Malixian's coolness. So tempted to make an army based off him with an Archon with a Scourge head packed with Razorwing Flocks, Scourges, Hellions and Razorwing Jetfighters. In fact that was my idea before the Xelian idea came up. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 22:08

I disagree, coolest dark eldar has to be Drazhar, then Malys, then Malixian, then Duke, then cookie monster
Back to top Go down
dr3dg3
Hellion
dr3dg3

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 23:06

Looks like I should learn more about Drazhar! And cookie monster DOES deserve a spot on this list. He's a hellion, right?
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitimeFri May 03 2013, 08:21

Kinnay wrote:
Look at his name, his title, his signature, his project log, his very persona here on the forum. Do you even have to ask sich a thing? Very Happy

Very true, I withdraw my question Smile

...Long live Sliscus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire   Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archon Xelian of the Blades of Desire
Page 1 of 1