THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Total Wargamer UK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 11:33

Anyone got any info on the above. I put an order on last Thursday but although the order was processed I've not had any confirmation of dispatch. I have ordered from them before and they aren't the fastest in turning orders around but they've not responded to my emails and the phone is on constant ansaphone...
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 11:49

Not aware of any issues but they are notoriously slow in getting order to customers. I stopped using them for that reason.
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 11:54

Thanks. I looked back at my last order and it took them five days before they shipped. I like the discount but will probably go else where... any suggestions of who's cheap and turns orders around fairly quickly?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 12:03

I tend to look at Dark Sphere, Total Wargamer and Wayland Games and compare prices. Personally I like Dark Sphere but that's mainly as I can pop in there during my lunch hour to pick stuff up and save on postage costs. If that's not an option then I suspect they are probably much the same in terms of price as Wayland. Not sure on turnaround times.
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 12:15

That''s handy - WH40K with a discount and no postage costs Smile Dark Sphere is cheaper than Wayland so I'll give them a go next time.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 07:39

I've had good experiences with Total Wargamer in the past. Didn't take too long to ship (it always takes a little more time to Germany).
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 09:18

Well, I put the order on the 28th May... And I had a email last Sunday promising dispatch this week. Now Friday - still no delivery. Pants. Not using ever again...
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 22:08

Ironically total wargamer sent me my DE codex a week before official release. Smile
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 09:25

Don't even go there with the irony - their service is/was absolutely appalling.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 10:25

Have you had your order yet?
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 10:29

LOL no. I had an email about two weeks ago stating various 'issues' and that they were going to despatch... They've had money for over month now so I asked them to cancel which they duly did but I still haven't had it refunded. TOTAL W*NK GAMER... I'd advise any never to use them...
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 10:43

That is truly horrendous. The delay is unacceptable in itself but the poor communication just makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
bazdakka
Hellion

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 10:49

I guess people will continue to go to them to get the discount but I wonder if they cant sort orders out promptly then I'd be worried that they'd go bust and I'd not get my money back.
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 12:54

How big was the order?

I have a slight suspicion that GW are quite to slow to ship unusual volumes to other retailers. So if someone places an order for half a dozen ork battleforces, it takes a while for GW to ship the stock to the reseller.
It may of course be they are just rubbish with big orders, but we know none of them hold any stock.
Even so, no excuse for customer service so poor only amazon is worse.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 18:06

Hmm interesting. Every time I contacted their customer support I received a sufficient reply email within 24 hours. Orders to Germany usually took around a week, maybe +1-2 days depending on holidays and weekends.

Quite astonishing how much issues you had. Might be worth considering other retailers in the future, wayland sometimes offers the same discount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Total Wargamer UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Wargamer UK   Total Wargamer UK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Wargamer UK
Page 1 of 1