THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Perils of the Warp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran Venoxis
Slave
Kieran Venoxis

Perils of the Warp Empty
PostSubject: Perils of the Warp   Perils of the Warp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16 2013, 18:57

Im wondering if anyone could let me in on the best known, most effective ways to defend against high psychic using armies? Daemons, Eldar, Tyranids are all armies that I face regularly and with my Space Wolves Ive never been to worried but I need some tactics to deal with them with my Dark Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Perils of the Warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perils of the Warp   Perils of the Warp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16 2013, 22:09

The new Eldar Codex basically removed their psychic defences so if you want to stop another psyker using their powers your only options now are Rune Weapons and Shadow in the Warp. Tyranids are rumoured to be getting a new codex early next year and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost their defence too.

Space Wolves will of course keep theirs, for no apparent reason.

Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Perils of the Warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perils of the Warp   Perils of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 16:34

basically no way whatsoever... unless you can ally in SW. Just kill the psyker and call it a day. Be easier anyway

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perils of the Warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perils of the Warp   Perils of the Warp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perils of the Warp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA