THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30%

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30% Empty
PostSubject: Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30%   Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30% I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16 2013, 19:30

Attention square-basers!  Yes, you can actually save money with on of GW's package deals at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked 

For a limited time for Cdn$100, you get three items normally worth $45, $49.50 and $49.50.

Games Workshop wrote:
Sorcerer’s Realm Scenery deal

The Sorcerer's Realm scenery deal is the perfect way to add to your Warhammer scenery collection. Whether you want to create a battlefield, add more arcane fulcrums to your games of Storm of Magic, or just add some great scenery pieces to your miniatures collection, this is the collection for you.

This web exclusive scenery deal is only available until 10am Thursday 29th August (Australia EST, North America EST, UK BST).

The Sorcerer's Realm scenery deal contains 1 Dreadstone Blight, 1 Magewrath Throne & Balewind Vortex; and 1 Dreadfire Portal & Eternity Stair.
Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30% M3400020a_99020299005_SorcerersRealmSceneryDeal01_445x319

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30% Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30%   Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30% I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16 2013, 21:07

Wish they'd do something similar for 40k scenery.

Special sale on WFB scenery - save about 30%
Page 1 of 1