THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Mandrake Conversion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Humnhapymeal
Hellion
Humnhapymeal

Mandrake Conversion? Empty
PostSubject: Mandrake Conversion?   Mandrake Conversion? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03 2013, 18:59

Soooo I was wondering if anyone has done any conversions using mandrakes to make any other DE unit?
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Conversion?   Mandrake Conversion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04 2013, 13:32

Whev, at first I thought you were asking what models convert to mandrakes Very Happy

Anyway. I think someone made some good looking haemonculi with them, but I dont really know what else they could be suited to. Maybe wracks?

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Conversion?   Mandrake Conversion? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 05:39

Making them into wracks would be fun (if you were rich) I can just imagine walking in to a gameshop and saying -oh.. yeah I spent about 70$ for that squad of wracks.... times that by 6 and we have 420 dollars worth of wracks, plus the haemonculi, and the grotesques, and the Pain Engines, and the Scourges, and Coven Raiders.... let's say a 700$ army for 2000 PT -

that would be a strange army (but awesome)
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Conversion?   Mandrake Conversion? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 18:47

Personally I think the Mandrake models are much nicer than the Wrack ones, and as they are so similar in game terms (CCW, minimal armour, MEQ physique) that I would use them as proxies with little modification. As long as your opponent doesn't object, and you aren't using both unit types at the same time, no problem.
Mind you, I don't play in GW stores or Tourneys, mainly because I love proxy armies and models. Don't be a slave to GW! Freestyle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake Conversion?   Mandrake Conversion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandrake Conversion?
Page 1 of 1