THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harry5518
Hellion

Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08 2013, 23:53

hello again. i was thinking, how i would i model a crone world/chaos eldar army? basically some of the survivors of the fall, enslaved into service of She who Thirsts. i was thinking maybe using dark eldar warriors for generic troops, cutting off the spikes and blades and keeping the armour scheme, maybe with high elf and dark elf warhammer bits.

The chaos eldar would view themselves as the true eldar (in a twisted way) and seeing that slaanesh was the new god of the eldar, worthy of their worship. they wouldnt fear slaanesh as the dark eldar and craftworlders do, for the chaos eldar would already be damned, their fate sealed. think of it as they would rather be the servant of the devil, then be in his path.

They would be hated by both the craftworld eldar and the dark eldar, for they would see them as traitors, fools, slaves to darkness, etc.
Back to top Go down
harry5518
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 09:39

heres a little picture i found on a quick google search about the crone world eldar. basically they seem like useful idiots for she who thirsts. however, i have trouble trying to figure out who is more evil, us, the commorites, or the croneworlders.

Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? 1364134460162
Back to top Go down
YoungArchon
Hellion
YoungArchon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14 2014, 22:18

if they worship slaanesh, you could add noise marine bitz to a  kabalite warrior and maybe some daemon/chaos mutation parts?
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitimeThu May 15 2014, 10:32

harry5518 wrote:
however, i have trouble trying to figure out who is more evil, us, the commorites, or the croneworlders.

I dare to say, us! They were made evil, by outer influences. But us? We decided to become that way.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18 2014, 22:26

I believe Chaos Eldar are mentioned in the fluff, but very rarely. The way they are depicted is that their are very few of them. Not enough to have a whole army i am afraid. What they are depicted as is that they are some of the most powerful mortal followers of Chaos anywhere in the galaxy, with every Chaos Eldar being a Psyker on the scale of ridiculous-ness that they pull worlds apart.

First, imagine a Farseer. A Farseer is one of the most accomplished and powerful psykers in the universe (Mastery Level 3). Any Eldar can become a Farseer, no special birth required, they just have to train to unlock their Psy-Potential. Now imagine that even the most powerful Farseers hold back their true power for fear of inviting Daemons, so in fact they are even more powerful then they are portrayed. Now imagine an Eldar x10 that power level, An Eldar who's Psy-Potential is fully unlocked, an Eldar who has no qualms about using the *full* power of the Warp AND has all the benefits and power gained from being Slaanesh's personal favorite toy.

Chaos Eldar are exceptionally powerful, but exceptionally rare also. If you wanted to do a Chaos Eldar army a Daemon Prince might fit tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?   Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Eldar/Crone world Eldar army?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: