THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Necrons/Dark Eldar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonSpider
Slave
MoonSpider

Necrons/Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Necrons/Dark Eldar   Necrons/Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09 2013, 17:21

Would this even make sense? Would Dark Eldar having pretty much no connection to the warp make it a little easier for Necrons to not hate them? Would they ever have common objectives? How would say an Archon and a Necron Lord interact? Would they see a common enemy in Chaos/Slaanesh and band together for those reasons? Or would it just be a giant evil space elf/robot zombie bloodbath?
Back to top Go down
Bugs_N_Orks
Kabalite Warrior

Necrons/Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons/Dark Eldar   Necrons/Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13 2013, 04:50

Necrons are one of the few armies we can't ally with sooo.... not sure what your question is. Fluff wise Eldar (of all types) have been sworn enemies of the necrons since the War in Heaven (long before the birth of Slaanesh and The Fall).
Back to top Go down
AvInNebr
Hellion

Necrons/Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons/Dark Eldar   Necrons/Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15 2014, 04:55

Really a shame too as Imotehk would be an awesome though expensive ally. Night fighting fit multiple rounds with lightning striking your enemies and your army being able to see in the dark ... Fun stuff
Back to top Go down
Lord Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Kesharq

Necrons/Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons/Dark Eldar   Necrons/Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 15:58

Fluff wise NO, game wise NO. Were mortal foes for all time.

We should be out crushing the Necrons wherever they be found or stand in our way, not becoming friends with them!

7th ed score:

Wins: 4 Cool 
Loses: 7 scratch 
Draws: 1 study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necrons/Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrons/Dark Eldar   Necrons/Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrons/Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1