THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktorov
Slave
Viktorov

2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: 2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?   2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08 2013, 09:49

Hello, fellow comorrites, here I gonna present you my approximate roster on 2500pts. I should say that I will be facing IG MEQ with airborne units such as Vendetta. Also, I dont like Haemoncul stuff and allying with craftworld-dwelling fools IS NOT AN OPTION.

Here is my Roster:
-1 Archon (Huskblade, Soultrap, P. G. Launcher, Shadowfield, Ghostplate Armour/Combat Drugs)=170 pts
-4 Incubi=88 pts
-Duke Sliscus The Serpent=150 pts
-4 Trueborns (2 Splinter Canons and 3 Splinter Rifles)=68 pts
-2x 5 Blasterborns=270 pts
-4x 10 Kabalite Warriors (Splinter Canon and Cybarite with Splinter Rifle)=440 pts
-2x 5 Wyches (Haywire Grenades only, no Hekatrix.)=120 pts
-6 Reavers (2 Heat Lances, 1 Arena Champion)=166 pts
-4 Raiders (0 upgrades)=240 pts
-6 Venoms (Splinter Cannon)=390 pts
-2 Ravagers (0 upgrades)=210 pts
-1 Voidraven Bomber (4 Monoscythe Missles)=185 pts

Total: 2497 pts

Tip: Colored Units use Venom as Dedicated Transport, if they have same color, they use 1 Venom. All Kabalite Warriors use Raider as Dedicated Transport.

Right now I am thinking about Alpha Strike, I am opened to suggestions.

P.S. I want to thank ligolski, he helped me alot and answered all my questions since I am new to wargaming.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: 2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?   2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14 2013, 21:03

Couple of small things;
I wouldn't take Ghostplate Armour on the Archon as once the Shadowfield cracks he's pretty much toast.
Its probably a typo but you've got 4 Trueborns taking 5 Splinter weapons.....obviously Duke goes in here so you won't want 5 Trueborns....
And the other two Trueborn units are 5 men, where u can only take max 4 Blasters per unit
Voidraven w/ missiles - idk.
Splinter Racks on Raiders I've found to be quite handy, but the choice is yours whether you want them

Slave
Viktorov

PostSubject: Re: 2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?   2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14 2013, 22:37

1++ wrote:
Couple of small things;
I wouldn't take Ghostplate Armour on the Archon as once the Shadowfield cracks he's pretty much toast.
Its probably a typo but you've got 4 Trueborns taking 5 Splinter weapons.....obviously Duke goes in here so you won't want 5 Trueborns....
And the other two Trueborn units are 5 men, where u can only take max 4 Blasters per unit
Voidraven w/ missiles - idk.
Splinter Racks on Raiders I've found to be quite handy, but the choice is yours whether you want them

Yes, I already figured out about trueborns, just too lazy to make a recount and edit post Razz

Thank you for your post though, also, what do you think about roster overall?

PostSubject: Re: 2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?   2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2500 pts Roster. Your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1