THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow Archons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Greetings fellow Archons Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Archons   Greetings fellow Archons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10 2011, 15:39

Hello to all. My real name is Matt, but my tag is Shadows Revenge. I have been playing 40k since 3rd edition (although had dabbled in it around 2nd, but was WAY to young to really remember all of it, although I still have the books) My first army was tyranids, although Dark Eldar always fasinated me. I even split a 3rd ed starter kit with a friend just to get some Razz. After awhile though, I decided to finally give into my urges and started collecting Dark Eldar around the middle of 4th.

I have an indepth knowledge of Dark Eldar, both in tactics and fluff. I also play in a few competitive eviroments, although I try to stay out of the tournament scene. My current project is a escalation league at my LGW that I am using to get some more venoms and some wracks (been using my old grots for the models, but I cant resist the allure of the new factor Razz ) which Ive been posting on the 40kOnline board.

I look forward to giving my insight and experience to both new Kabalites, as well as fellow Old Blood Archons
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Archons   Greetings fellow Archons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10 2011, 23:00

Always nice to get new members on board, especially those of the veteran variety; of course old and new players are valued equally.

Looking forward to your contributions Smile

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Archons   Greetings fellow Archons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10 2011, 23:54

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Archons   Greetings fellow Archons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11 2011, 05:04

Welcome to the dungeons Shadows Revenge, looking forward to you sharing your experience.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Archons   Greetings fellow Archons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Archons
Page 1 of 1