THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar interactive painting

Go down 
+2
Xelkireth
Saintspirit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

Dark Eldar interactive painting Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2011, 15:10

Doeas anyone know where to find one such? I have looked over the net but only found regular eldar painters. I thought it would be quite useful.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2011, 21:58

There isn't one. This is the closest I've found thus far:

Dark Eldar interactive painting Dark_eldar_scheme_base_by_beckjann-d3d50m1

I suck at Photoshop (which would be the easiest way I know to color this. If anyone has good photoshop skills, please let me know. I'd love to get a color scheme up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2011, 23:46

If someone had the knowledge to make such a program then that would create a great reason to visit the site. It's a good stock image and even the least technically gifted can have fun with the bucket fill tool on MS Paint.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Candice Heart-Reaper
Hellion
Candice Heart-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18 2011, 23:07

That's what I managed to get out of it.. tongue It's pretty crap.

Dark Eldar interactive painting 373824_202519973158838_100002025092910_447876_821317681_n

Back to top Go down
wilku
Archon's Challenge HQ Winner
Archon's Challenge HQ Winner

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 11:20

I was also looking for an app to simulate my painting scheme, as I am now about to decide on the colors for my whole army. As you might guess I haven't found one, so I've decided to do some work on my own.

I have no skills with programming, but I do have some with photoshop, so I've edited the image below, added shading, highlights and some customization options.
All you need to use it is Photoshop (Elements also does the trick) or any other layer supporting program (ArtRage, GIMP i guess). All colors are on separate layers, so you can just change their hue (Ctrl+U in PS) to get the desired scheme.

I'll also do another version with armor segments colored independently.

An example effect:
Dark Eldar interactive painting De1010

So I just need a place to host the .psd file (or can send it via e-mail if someone wants)

Hellion
Ianuchu

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 22:55

I imagine you can just post a download link right here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar interactive painting   Dark Eldar interactive painting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar interactive painting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: