THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 pure de

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaxian
Slave

1850 pure de Empty
PostSubject: 1850 pure de   1850 pure de I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 04:44

I'm just curious as to your thoughts, I'm going to be getting grots and voidravens soon so this will be my go-to TAC list at 1850 (I think) I think it's a pretty solid list, but I'd like the opinion of my fellow Archon to see if there are any weaknesses that I may have missed. my meta is pretty marine heavy if that's any help to you.

HQ (150)
Haemomculus
-WWP
-Animus Vitae
-Armor of Misery
-Scissorhand

Troops (315)
Warriors x5
Venom + Cannon
x3

Elites (565)
Grotesques x5
-Liquifier
-Aberation
-Scissorhand

Trueborn x5
-Blaster x4
Venom + Cannon
x2

Fast Attack (400)
Scourges x5
-Haywire Blaster x4

Razorwing
-Darklance upgrade
x2

Heavy Sypport (420)
Voidraven
-Shatterfield and Implosion missiles
x2

your thoughts guys, I'm sure I can come up with something better, but I haven't had chance to read the book as thoroughly as I would like.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shortsol
Slave
Shortsol

1850 pure de Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 pure de   1850 pure de I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 06:40

It's nice to see a pure DE army and not a DE/Eldar army. A bit hypocritical coming form me as that's what I play but it's still good Razz

I've got two thoughts. The first is unfortunately I don't think you can take an Animus Vitea and the armor of misery on the same model, I think it says a model can take one item from that list. My second thought is maybe putting a second small assault capable unit in there to help of the Grots if they need it (they probably wont).

I think it will go pretty well, you've got enough splinter weapons in there that you will be able to take down most things by sheer weight of fire and it's all backed up by a healthy does of blaster to the face. marines will be able to glance your venom's to death pretty quickly if they get isolated but I think you've got models on the board that isolating them will be pretty hard.

I like it Smile
Back to top Go down

1850 pure de
Page 1 of 1