THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wondering what people would think...

Go down 
+2
Sky Serpent
django_unchained
6 posters
AuthorMessage
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior

Wondering what people would think... Empty
PostSubject: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 18:30

How good would dropping a 20 man warrior squad with a haemy w/ webway portal be? 20 warriors behind enemy lines rapid firing with a 5+ FnP!?
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 18:45

It's good but it's not great. You could do something similar with Hellions or maybe Sslyth in a Raider. They'd average 15 wounds on something but would still get squished in return.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 18:57

Sky Serpent wrote:
It's good but it's not great. You could do something similar with Hellions or maybe Sslyth in a Raider. They'd average 15 wounds on something but would still get squished in return.

So I'm still just better off running a bunch of raiders with splinter racks?
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 19:24

I would probably thing "wow 250+ points for free!" and place my Nightspinner blast over the tightly packed warriors.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 20:29

Yea. DSing without a transport means that you have everything in a nice package for any Template, Blast or whatever. WWP's no-scatter DS seems like a treat, but has to be used with care.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 00:03

the damage output for the points outlay is not significantly different to that of the DS raider.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
jbwms713
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 01:21

Yeah.. I can think of a number of uses for the WWP that I'd put beyond a warrior blob. Granted, that is quite a nasty wound-output... but also a ripe target for any mob-clearing device.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 01:27

Not all too nasty... 4,4 wounds on average against MEQ for 255 points in the cheapest variant.
Thats more than a Wraithknight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what people would think...   Wondering what people would think... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering what people would think...
Page 1 of 1