THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My LGS just had a recent APOC game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  Empty
PostSubject: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 05:55

We had a really excellent APOC event this past weekend.

https://imgur.com/a/vwd5p

a little video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFxyVZ75fvc&feature=youtu.be

We had about 180k on the table, maybe 15 players or so? Over $400 bucks in prize support. It was a really nice event to attend in a small town like the one I live in currently.

If any of you live in the California/Oregon border let me know and I can invite you to our facebook page. Our community is really supportive of making this the next hub between washington and LA.

I ran 10k of Eldar and FW Eldar, including 2 Scorpions, and let me tell you the army played itself I had to sit back and crack a cold one. Seriously. I take pride in knowing DE is not point and click. I dominated my side of the board, but it was apoc so this really doesn't mean anything haha. I got to play with 3 wraithknights and it was hilarious. Eldar allies in the future? maybe, got to check out coven first.

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17 2014, 14:47

2 Scorpions?! that could definitely make for some domination!

Great looking event with a lot of cool armies. What city are you in?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 23:41

Yea man it was bonkers. Those things pulled their weight for sure. It was a great event we had alot of good painters there and lots of models. Currently I live in Redding way up north by weed. But originally I am from San Jose, just like 15 mins east of you dude! When I move back down there next summer we are going to have to get together for some games.

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 23:47

I play with a couple of guys in SC that are from that area. A bunch of their buddies that live up there were down here a couple of weeks ago, great guys.

Its_Rumble wrote:
But originally I am from San Jose, just like 15 mins east of you dude! When I move back down there next summer we are going to have to get together for some games.

Absolutely! Hit me up when you get down here. I teach and actually have time off during the summer. During the year...not so much Mad

Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 23:56

Oh very cool! Yea surprisingly the WH40k community in BFE redding is really great. I like 90% of the guys and some of them are my best friends. I understand the time thing, I am finishing up school myself and have barely any time to do anything other than work and study. Do you teach at UCSC?

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19 2014, 00:43

Its_Rumble wrote:
Oh very cool! Yea surprisingly the WH40k community in BFE redding is really great. I like 90% of the guys and some of them are my best friends. I understand the time thing, I am finishing up school myself and have barely any time to do anything other than work and study. Do you teach at UCSC?

I've heard that from multiple people. Sounds like a great community.

No, I don't have the stomach for academia Razz I did my undergrad/grad there, but I teach at a high school in the area.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My LGS just had a recent APOC game.    My LGS just had a recent APOC game.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My LGS just had a recent APOC game.
Page 1 of 1