THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a1elbow
Kabalite Warrior
a1elbow

Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) Empty
PostSubject: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 23:34

Was thinking about how to make a "good" foot list and I thought, "well, what it I just started taking things that could take some serious shooting?"

Archon-Blaster, Shadowfield, Agoniser
5 Grotesques-Liq Gun, Ab

Archon-Blaster, Shadowfield, Agoniser
5 Grotesques-Liq Gun, Ab

10 Harlequins-Shadowseer, 10 kisses

10 Warriors-DL

10 Warriors-DL

5 Beastmasters-5 Khymera, 8 Razorwing Flocks

5 Beastmasters-5 Khymera, 8 Razorwing Flocks

Talos-Chainflail, TL Haywire Blaster, Add. CCW

This is the rough draft, but it has Beast packs to provide cover for the guys behind them (the Grots and Harlequins).

Does AI hurt? Sort of, but the Harlequins are hard to target, the Grots are super tough and have three wound-groups, the Beast packs play wound-games, and the Talos require high S/high AP shots to bring down. If you can shake vehicles, then every aggressive unit can open them in combat relatively easily.

One thing I think could be done is to drop the Archons and Harlequins and replace with Haemonculi and go three Grot squads and three Beast packs.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 01:36

I dont think its possible to have a viable foot list. But if there is one your as close as anyone to getting it.

I think your own suggestion of losing the archons for heamies is the way to go.

I realize that your banking onf the Warrior DL for your AT but you might think of making them wracks instead (once you switch to hemmies) so that your objective grabbers have a bit more survivability.

With that switching the harlies into two groups and adding some pistols might be of help as well.
Back to top Go down
a1elbow
Kabalite Warrior
a1elbow

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 02:43

Baron Tordeck wrote:
I dont think its possible to have a viable foot list. But if there is one your as close as anyone to getting it.

I realize that your banking onf the Warrior DL for your AT but you might think of making them wracks instead (once you switch to hemmies) so that your objective grabbers have a bit more survivability.

With that switching the harlies into two groups and adding some pistols might be of help as well.

I thought about that with the Warriors too. I don't really care about their AT ability for the list since mostly I am looking to CC vehicles. I just put in the DLs because I figure if you are going to buy backfield warriors, you might as well take DLs. I think Wracks are probably more the way to go, just trying to decide how best to do it.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 04:28

10 w/ LGs just to deal with anything that might come there way. Get them to whatever objectives you want them to camp and GTG.
Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 23:37

Baron Tordeck wrote:

Just a suggestion. Change your post colour to the regular white. Alot easiser for the eye
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 02:31

Umm, no.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)   Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough Draft: 2k, "go ahead and kill me" list (little kooky)
Page 1 of 1