THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

FOC while using coven formations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOlyer
Hellion

FOC while using coven formations Empty
PostSubject: FOC while using coven formations   FOC while using coven formations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24 2014, 23:46

So here is what I want to do. I want to have a list where i have lots of bikes, 3 units of 6, and then a couple boats with warriors for my troop choice slots and then i want to take a coven formation or 2. I was thinking of taking my grotesque formation and then the hammy, talos, and talos formation. Do i need to have another HQ to complete my FOC for my standard DE or do the hammy's count in the formations? I want to be able to use the troops as objective grabbers if need be since from what i gather, they trump other objective grabbers as troop choices.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

FOC while using coven formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOC while using coven formations   FOC while using coven formations I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 00:04

A model cannot belong to more than one detachment so the Haems in the coven detachments do not count in the CAD. So yes, you need another HQ.

FOC while using coven formations
Page 1 of 1