THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starkadder
Kabalite Warrior
Starkadder

Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults Empty
PostSubject: Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults   Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2014, 17:43

A Chronos and a Haemonculus are all that remain of the DA unit and they are charged by sisters of battle (s3).

How do you go about managing wound pools etc? The specific issue was that the unit had a majority toughness of 7, meaning the girls could only hurt it using their krak grenades. It just seemed strange to have krak grenade wounds allocated to a haemonculus...

What is the most straightforward way of managing this situation?

Hellion
Mr. Ghoti

PostSubject: Re: Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults   Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2014, 18:23

if the cronos and haemy are both in base contact you can allocate the wound to whoever you want unless it was done by a precision strike. take them all on the talos for its 3+ save and fnp
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults   Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2014, 19:42

Well you can only use krak nades in cc against an MC or vehicle so I'd say they have to go to the chronos if it's in range. Now if the haemy is the only one in base contact then they must allocate their attacks against him first and since he's not a MC (just a regular guy with major tough 7) they can't elect to use grenades against him.

They can't hurt that unit unless they are in base with the MC. Per the rules I'd say.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults   Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Artisan Formation & Assaults
Page 1 of 1