THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! Empty
PostSubject: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 21:55

Description says it all really, just watch:
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 22:19

A bit misleading title, isn't it? It's not about the Dark Eldar in general but about your particular Kabal and what Andy Chambers happens to think about it. I think this should be places in the section "Kabals of the Dark City", as "Background" refers to Info and questions about official Dark Eldar fluff.

Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 22:33

Nice video Timatron, thanks for sharing about your talks with Andy Chambers and your kabal. If you have any further contact with Andy make sure you invite him to come join us around here once in a while! Looking forward to more information and models from the Tragic Kingdom. Agreed that sticking this into the Kabal section would fit better.
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 23:30

Okay, I though my own made-up background still qualified as background. Thanks for watching anyway. Admins, please feel free to move this to an appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 23:51

Moved.

I was sort of hoping that you'd actually interviewed him on camera/tape. Ah well, a fine breakdown of your fluff regardless.

Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2014, 03:44

Thanks Thor. Yeah, hopefully I can get stuff like that done in the future, I have ambitious plans in that regard, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!   New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dark Eldar Background Video Featuring input from Andy Chambers!
Page 1 of 1