THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Wych Cult vs Chaos Iron Warriors 1850pts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void Stalker
Hellion
Void Stalker

Dark Eldar Wych Cult vs Chaos Iron Warriors 1850pts Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Wych Cult vs Chaos Iron Warriors 1850pts   Dark Eldar Wych Cult vs Chaos Iron Warriors 1850pts I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2014, 20:15

Hey folks!

Been a long time since I've posted on my favourite forum, but I thought I would kick off again with my latest video Battle Report for my Wych Cult in 7th Edition.

As you all know, the wyches have taken a big hit in the new book (looking at you haywire), but as ever, I am determined to keep my Throne of Skulls force running...

You will find the Battle Report at this link:

http://www.tabletoptactics.tv/battle-reports/dark-eldar-vs-chaos-crimson-slaughter-1850pts.html

It is on my new website, www.tabletoptactics.tv. In fact it was someone on this forum that once said I should create my own blog or something - I decided to go a little further than that Very Happy

Anyway folks, hope you enjoy the report and let me know if you would be interested in me posting more reports like this here in the future.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Wych Cult vs Chaos Iron Warriors 1850pts
Page 1 of 1