THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Realspace Raider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a1elbow
Kabalite Warrior
a1elbow

1750 Realspace Raider Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Realspace Raider   1750 Realspace Raider I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 04:18

Here is the 1750 list I have been running. I've taken it to three different tournaments and this is the third incarnation, which I am really happy with and will probably stick to (tweaking as point limits require).

Archon (WWP, Haywire grenade)
Archon (WWP, Haywire grenade)

5 Warriors (Venom w/ extra Splinter Cannon and Grisly Trophies)
5 Warriors (Venom w/ extra Splinter Cannon and Grisly Trophies)

9 Reavers (3 Heat Lances, 3 Caltrops)
9 Reavers (3 Heat Lances, 3 Caltrops)
Razorwing
Razorwing
5 Scourges (4 Heat Lances)
5 Scourges (4 Heat Lances)

Ravager (2 Dark Lanes)
Ravager (2 Dark Lanes)
Ravager (2 Dark Lanes)
Back to top Go down
Coreytt@BWG
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Realspace Raider   1750 Realspace Raider I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2014, 19:05

Hey man! I don't play pure DE often but Just a thought - It might be useful to make one of the ravagers all disintegrators and the other two DL. My thinking is that every time you use a ravager to shoot at a unit with AV 12 or higher, 3 of those str 5 AP 2 shots are wasted. On the other end of the spectrum, if you use a ravager to shoot at a unit of marines you have 3 AP 2 shots at str 5 (awesome for taking out tac squads etc..) followed up by two Str 8 Ap 2 (also great but its wayy over kill). You could have one ravager to take out MEQ, elites/heavy infantry and the other two loaded out to deal with armour. You wouldn't need to spend any more points just switch out the loadouts a bit!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMWop_5Uq3ZsEZysVR-Y73g
oddworx
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Realspace Raider   1750 Realspace Raider I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 08:02

Looks good to me, only question is- Do the Archons go with the Scourges or the Reavers? I have been running 2X 9 Reavers too.
Back to top Go down
a1elbow
Kabalite Warrior
a1elbow

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Realspace Raider   1750 Realspace Raider I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2014, 21:39

I've thought about some situations I might attach the Archon to Reavers but haven't actually felt the need. Probably if I was facing a mech heavy list with a lot of range I might try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Realspace Raider   1750 Realspace Raider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 Realspace Raider
Page 1 of 1