THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Realspace Raider Reporting in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

Realspace Raider Reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Realspace Raider Reporting in   Realspace Raider Reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 14:49

Ive been playing 40k for about 1.5-2 years and started with Tau and played that for a good 18 months, and in most recent history switched to dark eldar. I played them like tau for a while, and slowly evolved my own play style out of it. Im in the process of converting hammer heads and devil fish into ravager to fit my space pirate theme.

My kabal colors are purple, gold, ruby, and black.

In the real world, Im 20 and work at a car dealership (where im currently posting from). Im a very new age thinker, i have a fiance that i recently got pregnant and am getting married in the next few months. I have a gerbil names Chips, after the squirrel I have in the Vampire the Masq. table top, and am a member of the National Cam as well.

I live in northern Ohio, just south of cleveland in the magical township of Elyria Very Happy Our local nerd shop is small, but has out competed 3 other stores and killed a local chain nerd store so its pretty awesome. There are 70ish person magic touraments, I dont play though. Cards are boring. And there is 8 or 9 hammer tables which are almost always filled because its right down the street from the local college, so theres never a time when theres not 5-10 people in the store.

Any questions/comments/insults?
Back to top Go down
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

PostSubject: Re: Realspace Raider Reporting in   Realspace Raider Reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 14:58

AND I also have a lot of PHP editing exp. I spent 8 years on and off modding/admining/making forums for people and my own. I know new comers are never trusted with perks and perms, but I would love to offer my services if they ever become needed.

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Realspace Raider Reporting in   Realspace Raider Reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 17:10

Welcome to the forum.

I saw a cool manga themed Tau army at a tournament where they used the sails from a Raider to go effect.

Thanks for your offer of php help, if theres things you think you could help with and improve then drop me a message.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
MrBrokenAzs
Kabalite Warrior
MrBrokenAzs

PostSubject: Re: Realspace Raider Reporting in   Realspace Raider Reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 18:29

Thanks, yeah I have gun drones converted to hold dark lances, a sail on top, a few guys on it. I just got to get everything painted and set up because right now it just looks like a devilfish with a pirate sail.

And I take it you like Duke Sliscus? Because im trying to build a duke army, Im just not sure if I got it write.

Its over in the Army list section, I normally just played Archon bloodbride swamp. But i was sick of easy wins and no flavor.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realspace Raider Reporting in   Realspace Raider Reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realspace Raider Reporting in
Page 1 of 1