THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2014, 02:31

Whats better that two fully painted armies facing off against each other in glorious combat! Especially on a really cool FLG FAT mat. So, this game showcases the new Dark Eldar with a Coven formation against a CSM and Deamon alliance. What a bloodbath. I did learn alot this game. Enjoy it fellow archons!
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
park1nsons
Slave
park1nsons

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2014, 04:57

awesome battle report skari, keep them coming, a question are you using the GW grotesque models or have you converted yours. If so what did you use?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2014, 15:47

Good video as usual. I noticed that your Grotesquerie unit became fearless on turn 4. aren't they fearless from beginning with haemy as they use covens pain tree?

I think there were both original grots and replacements in the force.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2014, 20:17

You going to the LVO?

I'll be there kicking ass and taking names with my dark eldar ;-).  OK trying to kick ass and take names.  I work up north a lot so don't get to play much. I'll be a little rusty this year at LVO

How have you found the Grot formation working out for you? I am on the fence with them, but I do love the models that I made.

Have you thought of using them with WWP? or perhaps one unit?
Not sure how I want to play then. I like the two min squads in raiders a lot, but am thinking a unit of 4-5 with WWP wouldn't be such a bad idea either. Maybe an Aberration with Agoniser?
I am planning on using a mostly DS army, but who knows. plans change. ;-)

Instead of double posting use edit function. ///Vasara
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2014, 23:59

colinsherlow wrote:
How have you found the Grot formation working out for you?  I am on the fence with them, but I do love the models that I made.

-)

I don't want to answer for Skari, but if you watched the same batrep I just did, the answer to this question seems to be "They worked out pretty well." Smile
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2014, 15:19

@park1nsons: One unit are actual grots, the other unit is converted ogres (from before, when there was not a mini for the grots)
@Vasara: They are fearless from turn 1 with the heamy in the unit.
@colinsherlow: I will not be going to the LVO, I run a tournament in Barrie Ontario on the same day called the Barrie Bash. I love the gretesquerie! I still have not rolled the +1 T for them, but every roll is one that you can use, its awesome. They are tough, and kill almost anything, BEWARE str 10 and Instant Death things. As for the DS Im not a fan because they come in, and then shoot and then do nothing and then they are on foot. I like the raiders because they add mobility and pressure on your opponent turn 1.
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO   Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar vs CSM/Deamons Video Battle Report - 1850 - BAO
Page 1 of 1