THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First game ever and won!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahnartiste
Slave
Kahnartiste

First game ever and won!! Empty
PostSubject: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 07:51

I played my first game as dark eldar (and first game of warhammer period) tonight and narrowly won against ultramarines. Some things I found were that at 1000 point level splinter rack gunboats are rediculous good. His list was a tigerius drop pod spam with a few flamers so weight of splinter cannon fire between the splinter rack raider and venom worked rely well. My razorwing died the turn it came on and only did 4 wounds despite 20 hits so that was lackluster. I wished I would have taken disintegrators instead of DL on my ravages spam though, at least against the mostly troops list I played. Succunus gave up warlord in a challenge against tigers is but won on fb, wl, line breaker and ended up getting both objectives. Tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 11:52

Congratulations!

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 12:55

Hell yeah. Sounds like a tough matchup actually. Good luck going forward!!!

Slave
Kahnartiste

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 15:25

Thanks guys. Honestly everyone has been so nice and very helpful both here in the dark city and on the tabletop, it's been one of the best experiences I've had in a while. Mvps of the battle were certainly my ravger which tank shocked two (2 man) squads of tactical off my table edge objective to prevent line breaker and swoop my objective on turn 7 from him.
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 18:35

Nice work! We'll be watching your progress carefully Wink

Did you play some other tabletop game before 40k? You show a real clear headed understanding of the game, anyway, it seems. Best of luck in the inevitable rematch!

Kahnartiste
Slave
Kahnartiste

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2014, 21:01

Thank you! No I've never played any tg before but I found 1d4chan a while ago and found it really amusing so just kept reading tactics over and over. I also subscribe to skaris skaredcast dark eldar channel which has been a fantastic resource Smile
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05 2014, 18:10

Congrats!
1d4chan has finally done something useful.

(jk... I don't always love the site but it can be worth it to go there)

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First game ever and won!!   First game ever and won!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First game ever and won!!
Page 1 of 1