THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lietkar
Hellion
Lietkar

Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city   Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 00:40

Greetings denizens of Commorragh.

The name is Alex, alias Lietkar.

I've been a huge follower of the Dark City and not only I found a lot of good advise, but it made me proud to play DE with the new Codex. It has been very supportive to read other DE players excited and creative about it, especialy after reading so much negative people on other forums not even willing to try new configuration and embrase/accept the changes.

I've been playing DE since they came out in 1998, and while I own and play Necron and Crafword Eldars, the Dark Eldars have always been my main and favorite army. I'm quite a veteran of the game, and I used to and still do a lot of competitive events.

I hope I will keep findind some great advises and debates, and wish to bring my insights as well to this awesome community of players.

Thank you Dark City!!!

Last edited by Lietkar on Fri Dec 26 2014, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city   Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 10:00

Welcome to the dark city, good to see a another veteran mind we can pick apart for tactica. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city   Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 12:43

Welcome aboard, friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city   Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all, a new Archon joining the Dark city
Page 1 of 1