THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to the Dark City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

New to the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: New to the Dark City   New to the Dark City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21 2017, 10:06

Hi all I'm new here, I found Dark City while googling some stuff about Dark Eldar.
I've always liked warhammer 40K mostly through Dawn Of War were I found about it and then later started playing the table top game when it was 5th edition I think so quite a few years ago and back then I was given a Tyranid army to start with and didn't keep to it due to not having any places to play it.

But halfway through 7th I poked my head into a GW store after watching and finding out about dark eldar from onemindsyndicate and 40ktheories youtube videos and it me hooked on them, so I've been slowly collecting them.

So finding the dark city, figured there was no better place then here for anything related to dark eldar and so here I am.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

New to the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Dark City   New to the Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22 2017, 06:22

Welcome to the most beautiful and awesome army in warhammer!

New to the Dark City
Page 1 of 1